This aptly named room comes with all the tools and materials you need from water guns, paint brushes, paint, and a canvas (that you get to take home) to unleash your inner Picasso. Enter the room, crank some tunes and create an artistic masterpiece of chaos….or quiet contemplation. There are no rules in the Splatter room…just express yourself.
We recommend children be at least 5 years old for the splatter room. If your group is mainly children – there needs to be one parent present in the splatter room if they’re under 10.
The splatter room has a maximum of 5 people at one time. If you have a larger group we’d be happy to run consecutive groups but unfortunately we cannot have more than 5 at one time.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to get suited up in your coveralls, safety glasses, shoe covers, and gloves.
- Be escorted into the splatter room for your 25 minute paint experience
- Create your masterpiece!
- Put all equipment back and discard your coveralls, etc.
- Clean up!
- Hang out in our bar lounge area before taking your masterpiece home.
Splatter Room Plus Package for Kids – $169.95 + tax and 12.5% gratuity. Approximately 1.5 hours.
Splatter room experience for 5 children
- All protective equipment provided
- Canvas and take-home box for canvas provided
- 30 mins of axe throwing (or archery) for 5 children
The splatter room is on the 2nd level of the building with stairs-only access.
Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. You WILL get some paint on your clothes/shoes.
The paint used is non-toxic and easily washes off.
Younger children will receive ponchos to wear instead of coveralls.